High in Colorado

High in Colorado
Photo: Mandy Lea Photo

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Monthly Totals

Totals:
Miles -- 172 miles
Time -- 24h 25min
Elevation Gain -- 3,230 feet

=====================================================
Didn't run much at all the first ten days of the month (only ran 18 miles total during these days) due to my left calf continuing to hurt. Slowly started adding miles back on and had two back-to-back 55 mile weeks, which isn't overly impressive but a significant improvement over what I had been doing. The last few days of the month were the beginning of a taper heading into my Labor Day weekend attempt at a Grand Canyon Rim2Rim2Rim run. I'm hoping to continue increasing my mileage through September and get back to about 70-80 miles per week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment