High in Colorado

High in Colorado
Photo: Mandy Lea Photo

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

September Monthly Totals

Totals:
Miles -- 110 miles

Time -- 28h 04min
Elevation Gain -- 14,080 feet

=====================================================
Ran the Grand Canyon R2R2R over the first weekend of September, which yielded some horrendous blisters on the back of my heels. It took about a week for the blisters to heal enough for me to start running again. I also wasn't terribly stationary this month due to moving from Texas, spending a week in Chicago with a friend, spending a week at my parents in Missouri, and then moving to Boulder. All of this meant I only ran a total of 11 times during the month. The last week of the month was spent acclimitizing to the elevation in Boulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment